Every holiday season, no matter where I am in the world, my mother sends me an advent calendar. Usually in the shape of a Christmas tree, it has a little doors numbered for every day of December till Christmas. Each day, you open the door and get a chocolate, truffle, or other candy.
When I worked in an office, I liked to share these treats with my co-workers. But now that I work at home, I’m sharing the holiday cheer with you!
The 30 Minute Dinner Party Advent Calendar
It’s not religious. But it is delicious.
Do you like surprise treats?
Great! Then visit me here, starting tomorrow, to sign up to receive a gift from the 30 Minute Dinner Party Advent Calendar.
- Each entry lasts all month. If you enter once, your name goes into every daily drawing.*
- You can gain extra entries by doing the activity of the day — leaving a comment, filling out a survey, or answering a trivia question. Just look for the foodie advent calendar graphic.
- You can also gain extra entries by tweeting about the giveaways, posting about them on Facebook, or mentioning them on your blog. Just drop me a line to let me know you’ve done so and I’ll take care of it.
- Prizes are drawn by random number generator unless otherwise noted.
I almost forget to tell you about the prizes!
Although, it’s nice enough to get something free, does it really matter what it is is? Yeah, right. You want to know what you’re signing up for.
Here’s a small peek at what I’ve got lined up for you:
- Crate and Barrel Gift Card
- vintage Julia Child cookbook
- Mrs. Fields cookie cookbook
- homemade lavender lemon shortbread cookies
- Bon Appetit subscription
- silver coated sweets from India (shuttled back by yours truly)
- preview copy of my new e-book
- and more cookbooks, cookware and treats!
I can’t wait to start sending out** holiday gifts to you readers! Join me back here tomorrow for the first opportunity to enter.