What keeps you from cooking at home? A lot of people just don’t know where to start. If you are feeling like that, you are not alone…but you are in luck.
The 30 Minute Dinner Party is bringing you a series on how to be a kick-ass home chef – not just a cook, but an innovative, impressive, awe-inspiring chef.
Learn how to multi-task in the kitchen, the most useful kitchen gadgets, and what flashy items you should live without, how to chop anything quickly, the best free recipe resources, when it’s better to use canned ingredients instead of fresh, the good, the bad, and the ugly of Epicurious, and – most importantly – how to plan out your cooking in advance.
From Zero to Chef: How to cook well at home
- All Your Need to Learn to Cook is Great Recipes
- 4 Ways to Learn to Cook Using Recipes
- How to Learn to Cook Using Recipes – Read
- How to Learn to Cook Using Recipes – Compare and Contrast
- How to Learn to Cook Using Recipes – Practice
- How to Learn to Cook Using Recipes – Tweak
- The 5 Best Places to Find Great Recipes
- How to Keep Your Recipes Organized
- 10 Most Important Things to Consider When Buying a Cookbook
- 25 Inspiring Cookbooks
- Other Free Recipe Resources
- Julia Child – A Cooking Case Study
- David Tanis – A Cooking Case Study
- Julie Powell – A Cooking Case Study (coming soon!)
- How to Read a Recipe (coming soon!)
……and many more!
We hope you will join us for this exciting, educational series! If you would like to receive new sections as they come up via email, you can subscribe below.